Sounding Board™ is a premier forum where Senior Leaders gather for inspiration, ideas and peer support. Founded in 2008, Sounding Board™ is member's only, C-suite group whose primary purpose is to gather best practices from genuine, high-performing business leaders who have a track record of success.
Unique to Sounding Board™ are in-person, back-stage access to great leaders and extraordinary organizations. Engaging, inspirational, practical, immediate value - all sums up a Sounding Board™ visit.
As a member of The Sounding Board™, you'll be part of a powerful, confidential forum dedicated to addressing the core issues of running your company.
Sounding Board™ meets six times a year at various offices and venues throughout the Greater Philadelphia area. Informal gathering also happen a few times a year.
Four, one-hour coaching sessions, along with a comprehensive Myers-Briggs Typological Assessment, are included with your membership fee.
1 Year = $3,500
Click HERE for a detailed Sounding Board™ Fact Sheet.
Click HERE to join.
CEO/President Woods Services
CEO/President: Nabisco, Krispy Kreme, CECP
Mayor of Cherry Hill, NJ
President, Opera Company of Philadelphia
CEO, Holman Enterprises
CEO, Eagleville Hospital
CEO, Urban Outfitters
CEO & CFO, The Barnes Foundation
Mary Ann Boccolini
CEO, Samaritan Hospice
President / CEO, Olympus Corporation of Americas
Executive Director / CEO
South Jersey Port Corporation
CFO, Duane Morris
Senior Director, External Project Leader
Janssen Pharmaceutical Co of J & J
Chairman of the Board
Philadelphia Museum of Art
Founder, World Cafe Live
Head Track Coach & Olympian, Villanova
GM, The Rittenhouse Hotel
General Manager, Wegmans
ETF Analyst, Bloomberg
Dr. Rosalie Mirenda
President, Neumann University
Tom Burgoyne, #1 Ranked Mascot
The Phillies / The Phillie Phanatic
Founding Partner, LLR Partners
Bill Doyle, President
Partner, Art Guild
General Manager, Bear Creek Mountain Resort
CEO, Horizon House
CEO, Polymer Solutions
Partner, Gardner Fox
President, Komfort & Kare Home Health Center
CEO, Johnson & Towers
Insights from Sounding Board Meetings
- Making decisions about crossroads: Look at the outcome you are interested in (where I can learn & be challenged) as it will expand your choices -- buying, selling, staying, sabbatical, merging,etc.
- Negotiating: If you gotta have it, you are gonna lose. Can’t wiggle and be viewed as strong.
- Excellence: If you are interested in excellence, you need to have people playing at your level.
- Ownership: Ownership guilt. What’s best for you? What’s best for your employees?
- Partner: Consider partnering carefully. Be sure the partner you are considering has complementary vs. competing skills. (In short, they should be good at stuff you are not.) Other options are to compensate really well without giving up ownership and/or offer deferred compensation.
- Marketing: Get your message in front of the Customer seven times.
"Hire smart, nice people and tell them to hire smart, nice people." Jack Bogle
“The concept of equity in a company is really kind of mythical.” Dan Kelly
“What does your gut tell you?” George Steinmetz
“It’s difficult to let go especially when we’ve been successful by holding on to it.” Susan Saradakist