THRIVING IN WHITEWATERâ„¢
Thriving in Whitwater™ Keynote
Change...When will it stop?
- After the merger is finalized, things will settle down.
- After we move, things will settle down.
- Once this reorganization is over, things will settle down.
But do things ever really settle down? And when they don’t, are you repeatedly disappointed?
This keynote speaks to the heart of what it is like to live and work in Whitewater -- the complex, turbulent, changing environment in which we all operate. Whitewater creates situations that are novel, messy, and costly -- situations that can both be exhilarating and frustrating.
- Whitewater is now the new business reality. Those organizations who understand how to harness it's power gain a terrific competitive advantage.
- The Big Problem is not the whitewater. The big problem is our REACTION to it.
- The solution is choosing a POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE about change.
Attendees begin to make peace with a ‘typical day on the river’ and learn how to navigate the whitewater so it propels them forward instead of wearing them down.
Click here to view a short video on our Keynote capabilities and what people are saying about them.
“We can't direct the wind,
but we can adjust the sails."